Sunday, December 10, 2006

December Already!

Wow... I missed a whole month of posting somewhere along the line. November was a boring month.

My cousin husky's family had their house burn to the ground on Thursday. They were able to rescue her but not their three cats. It makes me very sad to know that they lost everything.

Then, I was off reading the other husky blogs and I ran across Bears story and it just broke my moms and my heart. My mom instantly sent an email off to find out what she could do for Bear. She is waiting to hear back on whatever monetary donations they need that will go directly and ONLY to Bears recovery. She misses my brothers and they do eventually want to get me a new brother...but until then...she is making it her mission to help other huskies in need!

Bear...we wish you a speedy recovery!

No comments: