Saturday, February 07, 2009

Birthday Week

Monday was my birthday. I turned 13 years old. In human years...that makes me a teenager. In dog years...well, I am no spring chicken.


I got LOTS of treats!!! In case you didn't know...my nickname is 'Treat Monster'. My huMom was going to make me a doggie cake but she got home late, so I just pigged out on treats insted. Worked for ME! The one thing I didn't like was her taking all those pictures of me. I just don't like that black things she holds in front of her face with that BRIGHT light. So...I just hung out around dad and she finally left me alone.

Just wanted to say Thanks to all those that left Happy Birthday wishes in my huMom's mailbox. You all are the best!

Bailey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooo! Happy Birthday! you don't look a day over 6 :)
Hugs.
Sitka

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Happy Birthday! You are a very lovely 13-year-old!!

Steve and Kat