Saturday, February 03, 2007

It's My Birthday!


Yesterday was my birthday. I turned 11 years old. I was not able to have too many treats because I am on a new diet with my Pancreatitis. It sucks. Then..to make things even worse....my mom tried to put one of those hats on my head. I would have nothing to do with it but....you know my mom...she just HAD to get a picture of me with it on so dad had to try and hold it on. Shesh! Anyhow...it was a good day! I just would have liked lots and lots more treats!

For those who are wondering...I am feeling much better. I was still on some medications as I was having some dark stools and they thought maybe I had some ulcers going on. My meds stopped on Thursday morning and we will see how I continue to feel.

Anyhow....I am off to see if there are any treats hiding someplace.

2 comments:

IndyPindy said...

Dude, I HATE hats! I suggest you find that hat and shred it immediately!

Happy belated birthday!

Khady Lynn said...

Happy birthday Bailey! I sure hope you are feeling better and will finally get some cookies.

Holly