Thursday, September 21, 2006

I'm Free!

That's right...I no longer had to walk on the leash!

Last Thursday was my first day off-leash after my ACL surgery and it was sooooo wonderful! I got to chase butterflies....roll in the lush grass....and roll in some other stuff that my human wasn't too happy about.



I still have a hard time getting up from laying down...my humans say that will probably bother me for awhile...especially with the colder weather on its way.

Now before you other husky owners start howling about me being off-leash...I'll have you know that my humans spent a great deal of time training ALL their huskies to be off-leash. We have always immediately done an about face when they called our name. It takes a lot of time but is very rewarding for everyone. They always tell me that I was a very fast learner and that I should win an award. So.....

I would like to thank the academy, my humans and especially Bon and Yukon...who are no longer with us...they were the best teachers I could have had. I followed their lead and learned so much through them! Thank you! Thank you , one and all for this truly amazing award!

Bailey

1 comment:

IndyPindy said...

Awwwwwwwwwww, that is such a cute picture of you rolling in the grass!